How our permanent treatments for makeup work, here's how it goes:
- To schedule your preferred date of appointment, contact us or book online
- Come in for a consultation where we will discuss your health and your PMU goals
- Receive the numbing cream, so that the treated area loses feeling
- Fill in forms of approval and medical procedures if you have not already done so
- Agree to shape, size and density pencilled
- Get treatment, including pictures 'before & after'
- Discuss aftercare and take guidance home and relax balm
- Return in 4-6 weeks for a touch up
Too many customers come to our salon thinking we 're just tattooists with a new string to our bows. Please be assured that we are not, and that none of us have have made a permanent tattoo. We are professionally trained, committed and talented makeup artists who are educated to the fullest in color theory, bone structure and skin tone. We have the talents and abilities to make your face look great, and will do everything we can to make sure you have a wonderful experience with us.