Microblading Brows – The Hottest New Trend In Permanent Make-Up - Aesthetics Health
All you need to know about Microblading Brows
1 What is Microblading Brows?
2 What exactly are Microblading Brows?
3 What’s the difference between Microblading Brows and having your brows tattooed
4 Who is Microblading for?
5 Does Microblading Brows Hurt?
6 How long does Microblading last?
7 Can Microbladed eyebrows be undone/removed?
8 Things to consider after your micro bladed brows9 Benefits of Microblading Brows
9 Benefits of Microblading Brows
Ever worry about finding that pair of tweezers to fix your eyebrows or using that pencil to fill in your eyebrows before you go out for the night? The hottest trend right now in microblading brows eliminates the need to do any of that.
What is Microblading Brows?
Microblading brows supplement your current eyebrows with strokes of ink similar to a tattoo procedure that makes your eyebrows look completely natural. This procedure is just the hassle-free solution to spending hours penciling in your eyebrows. Additionally, you never have to worry about wiping off your eyebrows at the end of the night. Nor will you need to spend time fixing your eyebrows before an event.
What exactly are Microblading Brows?
Microblading brows (еуеbrоw еmbrоidеrу) is a nеw mеthоd оf реrmаnеnt makeup that provides a mеаnѕ to раrtiаllу or fullу саmоuflаgе уоur missing еуеbrоw hаirѕ with the арреаrаnсе оf ѕimulаtеd hair uѕing deposits of cosmetic tаttоо рigmеntѕ. Microblading is manually done by depositing pigments superficially in the upper region of the dermis, using a simple hand tool with attached needles fused together to create a blade. The technique has to do with drawing individual, crisp hair strokes that look so natural and realistic.
What’s the difference between Microblading Brows and having your brows tattooed?
Unlike tattooing, Microblading brows don’t go deep into the skin. It is more on the surface of the skin. Also, it isn’t permanent as the colors fade within a period of 12 to 18 months. Hence the term, “semi-permanent”, is often used with micro-blading brows. For Microblading brows, the hair strokes are a lot more natural and finer than any tattoo and the brush strokes from our Aestheticians are masterfully done and crafted.
Before-and-After Picture of Microblading Brows
Who is Microblading for?
You are eligible for micro-blading if you:
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Are not pregnant
- If you have autoimmune medical conditions, you need a written Physician’s note prior to being eligible
- You will be unable to donate blood for 6 to 12 months following a tattoo procedure
- You are not currently undergoing any medications unless you have written consent from your Physician to do micro blading brows
Additionally, please follow our Microblading Brow Care document before considering doing Microblading Brows.
Filling in the missing spots with Microblading brows
Does Microblading Brows Hurt?
The process of Microblading doesn’t hurt at all. We apply creams and ointments to numb the pain, similar to a tattoo procedure. The process itself is so quick. It’s the numbing that usually takes most part of the time (up to 50 minutes).
How long does Microblading last?
Microbalding can last up to 12 months for people with oily skin before needing a top-up. Those will a dry skin type can have theirs for up to 18 months before to up.
Your eyebrows will eventually fade away if you don’t top up every 18 months or so. There is no scarring or discoloration with the pigments used.
Can Microbladed eyebrows be undone/removed?
Absolutely. The pigment used leaves no scarring or discoloration; therefore, it’s possible to use a salt/saline solution to remove Microbladed brows.
You should also know and understand that your brows will be up to 40% darker in shade for the first 7-10 days during the healing process where scabs can form and flake off.
There may be some deepening of the colors after your procedure. However, this is normal and will gradually restore back to its original color after a few days.
Things to consider after your micro bladed brows:
- Be sure to wash your skin with soap to avoid infection over the next 12 to 14 hours after treatment.
- Use ice packs to reduce any swelling.
- DO NOT pick, peel, or scratch the treated area.
- Be sure not to apply makeup on the treated area for 72 hours after the procedure.
- DO NOT use an eyelash curler for at least 2 weeks.
- Avoid exposing your skin to hot tubs, saunas, saltwater, chlorinated pools, direct hot water, skin creams, or ointments other than what has been instructed for the two weeks after your procedure.
Benefits of Microblading Brows
- A perfect set of fuller, more shaped brows.
- Boosting your confidence.
- You don’t have to worry about drawing in your eyebrows every day.